- Reading and mathematics, grades 3–8
- Writing at grades 4 and 7
- Science at grades 5 and 8
- Social studies at grade 8
- End-of-course assessments for English I, English II, Algebra I, biology and U.S history.
The Texas Academic Performance Reports (TAPR), formerly known as the AEIS (Academic Excellence Indicator System) reports, pull together a wide range of information annually on the performance of students in each school and district in Texas. The reports also provide extensive information on staff, programs, and demographics for each school and district.
DISTRICT REPORT CARDS
The school report card (SRC) combines accountability ratings, data from the Texas Academic Performance Reports (TAPR), and financial information to give a broad view of campus performance. Available for each campus in Texas, the SRC is intended specifically to inform parents and guardians about a school’s individual characteristics and its academic performance.